DEFINITIONS



LOVE: Love lasting overflowing vulnerable and enduring. Love huh! It seems time stops when we finally find you. We are not rushing to the unfathomable future; not caring about the silly whinny past. I walk down the street with a new beam. Sunshine clouding my eyes. My smiles shyness is gone, am wide mouthed in love.  

HAPPINESS: There are times that I feel like the world is changing me around and that my soul has so little to dance about. I have so many words in my heart and my voice fails to speak out loud. In the stillness of my heart, am praying to find a reason, a will to be madly happy. I just don’t know how to let myself know that everything is for a time, am keep waiting for us to find each other. Huh! Happiness it seems like you are lost and found and I really need this sunlight smile of mine.


THE BOOK: My life is like a book. I had no right to choose the cover. It was fearfully designed from up above. It’s an irony though that the pages are blank. I am allowed to choose and begin my life today. Imprinting my own words and writing my own script. I could say am unwritten, undefined, and am allowed to open any window and let myself live.

LOVE: We are all looking, lonely and dreading something. We all have stories that we love to share and some to keep. One thing we all still seek is that look of acceptance for whom and what we are, the strong will of believing beyond belief, the hand to hold us so we don’t fall, the three words that stand so tall. Love is what binds us, keeps us and somehow feeds us. Let us love, just because…


GIFT: I believe that when God was making me, he saw a certain emptiness, a certain void and depth. He knew I was incomplete and saw in me one thing-quiet. He almost sent me to like that to earth, and then mercy spoke for me. He carried me and said to me Omoshalewa, I will give you something, a certain power. He laid a book in my hand and said ‘it the power of words’. I took it, weird, strange me, held it close. Those words seem to comfort me and yet break me. I suddenly wasn’t ordinary, I had super powers, I was the new spider woman and I could fly. Lord, you have laid in me something special and it’s a crime if I don’t share it with the world. It’s a sin if it doesn’t make me glitter like the sun. huh! my question: what has the Lord laid in you? it’s a sin to hide it behind the mask of fear. A shame to live without trying to make our voices heard. Am passionate about words and I know my words will someday be written in libraries as quotes of a mind so dear. Yet I am just a vessel of honor for my master’s cares. An ordinary girl, with extraordinary words.

BROKEN: I have learnt to be broken, in pieces, apart, in shreds because all those little pieces are mended to form a stronger heart. Brokenness is Gods way of mending us. The more pain, somehow the more gain. All I’ve been through is to make sure I have a story to tell, a sweet one. Am broken so I can mend another’s heart, am torn so my broken pieces, could be remolded for the masters use. Whatever happens in life is a lesson and a test. Our past is never our future. Our future is our own stories tell.



Comments

  1. I am inspired. I am a gift too, my Maker made me so. Dark as earth, I can't get lost on this plain. I am made for exploits. This is who I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness is a warm bed

Book signing of The Dairy of a Desperate Naija Woman (DNW)

Stand...