Be Obsessed

I'm obsessed…I keep checking how many views, comments, or whatever is on my blog page. I keep wondering when I will be a mad blogger/writer that makes a difference and wins so many awards. 

On my birthday, thanks to the strike, I had a 24 hours lazy day and lots of time to be blog obsessed. I even gave myself a new goal; a blog goal (obviously) which is to have a thousand views by next month (don’t have that just a thousand views look or the Thomas never believing look either, anything is possible).

Am sure you are wondering why the blog obsession? The real deal is I am an upcoming writer; a good blog could boast my ego and help achieve my dreams. I could move from level 5 to 100. You know nothing is impossicant. Besides, I need to know and feel like I am achieving something. The feeling of accomplishment, fulfillment and self actualization… 

Don’t want to bore you with all my feeling and obsessions. My question is ‘what is your obsession or dream?' You can never live till you can die for something. (Well that’s what I have heard o, lol). So in 2012 keep your dreams alive. 

It’s a daring year. Happy new year...

Comments

  1. Oh Shally!!!!! Slow but steadily. No shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing, the feel is very natural. Keep it up! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I feel you o jare. This reminds me of my 'Kini Big Deal' blog in my first book. Just be true to yourself and do what you love and have fun doing it. I find that there is always someone out there who your blog will 'speak' to. I was freaking out when I saw all your blogs 'posted 4 hours ago'. I was like 'waaaattt' a la Fuji of Fuji house of commotion. Lol!

    Carry go Shally. Be obsessed. Just let God be the wind beneath your sails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao... Thanks for feeling me jawre,I def know you understand how passion drives you to achieve.

      Delete
    2. Lol! And I promise, the comments/feedback will eventually come in. But I find it 'free-ing' to not let that be the focus. It's nice but your blog/writing is for a higher purpose........ And you will be amazed how many people read, are blessed BUT don't comment......It's all in God's hands.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it is. Thanks for reminding me...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness is a warm bed

Book signing of The Dairy of a Desperate Naija Woman (DNW)

Stand...