Quotation 101


By Shally A.


Hiya everyone! This week we would explore different quotes. I have come across some amazing quotes that will change your perspective.

How am I sharing? Daily; I will a post a few quotes daily and would love to get your thoughts on them. You can explain what these words mean to you and how you can apply the principles (if any) you have learnt from them.

I would write my own thoughts after every quote. I hope you get inspired. If you do, please drop a comment to inspire others. Thanks. :)


Quote I
I guess to be born; we do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch; the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not most of us, choose to die, nor do we choose the time and condition of our death. But within the realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live”
– Joseph Epstein

Not one of us chooses to be born in a third world nation or in a first world. We didn’t choose Nigeria, it choose us. We can however choose to live a life of impact and meaning by providing solutions to environmental, social, political, and technological or work related problems.

Be willing to be part of the solution not the problem.


Comments

  1. If we all have this line of thought, the world will indeed be a better place. we do choose how we live. lets choose to relate with one another in love even in the midst of so many differences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness is a warm bed

Book signing of The Dairy of a Desperate Naija Woman (DNW)

Stand...